XILON® Trichoderma asperellum*, or short T34, is a bio-fungicide of natural origin and registered under EU Regulation 1107/2009. As the first broad-spectrum soil fungicide XILON® offers a biological solution for primary Sclerotinia root infection where there has never been any before.
XILON® has four distinct modes of action and is part of a new FRAC class.
The strain T34 is registered on Annex l; registration holder is Biocontrol Technologies, S.L.
- Active Ingredient
- Trichoderma asperellum, T34
- Corn, Soybean, Sunflower, Oilseed rape
- in Corn, Soybean, Sunflower and Oilseed rape in arable crops against Sclerotinia species, Fusarium
- In-furrow during seeding
- Mode of Action
Enzyme Release , Hyper Parasitism, Root Colonisation and Induced Systemic Resistance
- Trichoderma asperellum, T34 1 x 107 CFU/g
24 months in cold storage (4-8°C)
- Pack sizes
- 10 kg (1 ha)
- Ecological information
Safe for all beneficials and pollinators, including bees
- Austria: Pfl.Reg.Nr. 4201, Czechia: Reg. No. 5647-1, Germany: Zul.-Nr. 00A662-00/01, Hungary: Reg. No. 6300/3084-1/2020, Poland: Reg. No. R-122/2020, Romania: Reg. No. 595PC/30.06.2020, Slovenia: Reg. No. U34330-84/2019/6